Warranty & Return Policy
Please read and press "agree" below to continue.
Philips Emergency Lighting warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of manufacture by Philips as defined in the Limited Warranty.
View the PEL Limited Warranty Statement.
Obtaining Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- Return Material Authorizations for materials manufactured by Philips Emergency Lighting (PEL) shall only be issued by PEL located at 236 South Mt. Pleasant Road, Collierville, TN 38017 (1-800-223-5728 x1681).
- Complete and accurate information about the nature of the material to be returned is required on the Return Material Request Form.
- Return Material Requests are processed within two (2) business days of receipt.
- Only defective materials within their warranty period or unused purchases within the past 12 months will be considered.
- When replacements are required, a new purchase order must be submitted prior to the return of suspect material.
- The purchase order shall be processed as a new order and shall be invoiced.
- For returned material found to be defective, credit may be issued depending on the results of the evaluation.
- Shipping forms and instructions shall be provided with the Return Material Authorization.
- The shipping form must be applied to all packaging as instructed or shipment will be refused and returned at the expense of the shipper.
- Customer shall be responsible for transportation costs to return material.
- Material returned without an authorized RMA number will be refused and returned at the expense of the shipper.
- Credit may be issued for returned material not needed, subject to a restocking fee. Material must be unused and in original packaging.
- Credit may be issued for returned material as a result of PEL error. Material must be unused and in original packaging.
- Credit may be issued for material returned under warranty depending on the results of our evaluation.
- Credit will not be issued if returned material is found to be functional.
- Material returned outside of the warranty period will not be considered for credit and will be recycled by PEL.
- Credit shall not include costs associated with transportation, installation or any other charges.
- Customers are not authorized to take debits.
- PEL authorized credits will be issued within 10 business days from receipt of material.
- Customer will be notified if credit will not be authorized by PEL within 10 business days from receipt of material.
- Credit for returned material of large quantities relating to job problems may take longer to process.
- Material returned as a result of item not needed shall be subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge. Material must be unused and in original packaging.
- Special built to order products shall be subject to higher restocking fees. These products include, but are not limited to, the following product lines: Cold Pak, Inverters, and GTD20A.