B30HV for High Voltage High Bay Applications
If you like the B30 but need something that can handle a little more juice, the B30HV Fluorescent Emergency Ballast is the solution you’ve been searching for.
The 347-480V Philips Bodine B30HV transforms high voltage high bay fixtures, such as those found in warehouses and gymnasiums, into code-compliant emergency lighting. The unit is compatible with the T5HO lamps that have begun replacing HID lighting systems.
- Designed for high voltage high bay applications
- Optimal choice for T5HO high bay fluorescent installations
- Input voltage of 347-480V, 50/60 Hz
- Operates one 54W T5HO in emergency mode
- Provides 1100 to 3500 lumens
- Compatible with most 14-215W (2'-8') T5-T12 lamps and (4-pin) twin and quad compacts
- Suitable for a temperature range of 41° F to 122° F (5° C to 50° C) and dry or damp locations
- Dimensions: 16.6” x 2.8” x 2.85” (422 mm x 71 mm x 73 mm); 2’ (610 mm) flexible conduit
- 5-year warranty
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
“We’re excited to deliver a new emergency lighting solution – B30HV,” said Rob Sumner, National Sales Manager. “Philips Emergency Lighting and the Philips Bodine brand have always been leaders in bringing dependable, innovative solutions to the market.”
The B30HV will be available in February 2013.